Thursday 29 December 2011

Favourite Basic Tees

The perfect white t-shirt can be hard to find. We all know that white isn't always flattering. When it's too tight, or too see-through, it highlights all the things you want to hide. However, with that being said,  I think my search is finally over! That's probably why I have 5 of them :) And that's not including the 7 I bought in different colours!

I love Old Navy's Lightweight V-Neck Tees.  

They come in a variety of colours and sizes - starting from XS to XXL in Regular, Tall and Petite. To give you an indication of what size to choose from (especially if you're going to purchase it online), I'm 5'4", and a S, Regular falls right below where the zipper of my jeans start.

Originally priced at $12.50, they are now $6.00! That might explain why the white and black tees are almost impossible to find. Good news - as mentioned above, you can order them online. I have always been lucky to find some sort of a promotion, whether it's free shipping or an additional 20% off your entire purchase. I did my first online order before Christmas, and it came within 2 days! The best part? You can always return them to your closest store if you're not 100% happy with it.

Although they're quite sheer from the lightweight material, it fits loose enough to be flattering and comfortable. I don't ever find myself sitting down and adjusting around my tummy area because I feel self-conscious. A nude bra underneath the white tee will work perfect!

I bought a dozen Old Navy tees in less than a month. It is definitely one of my most favourite things at the moment! Check out the tee's online by clicking the link below: http://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=72246&vid=1&pid=810130&scid=810130243.

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment