Sunday 12 August 2012

August Glymm Bag

In a previous post in May, I had mentioned that Glymm's beauty box had turned into a beauty bag. I love Glymm's environmental approach with the bag, and what's best is that it has been coming in an array of colours each month! I now have a pink, orange, blue and black one! It is the perfect pouch to hide my tampons :)

However, with the introduction of this new environmental approach, Glymm has also removed the card that summarizes all the products in the bag. In order to learn more, you need to log onto the website to get details. This is kind of a pain, as some of the times I'm not even sure what I've received!


Let's take a quick look at August's beauty bag:
  • A small sample of Atelier Colgone in the fragrance Vanille Insense. I do love Atelier Cologne and I didn't mind receiving this sample at all. I recently went to Montreal and bought Orange Sanguine and am absolutely still in love
  • Vitamin & Sea Mineral Clay Mask -This mask is meant to repair, soothe and heal with natural and organic clay mined from the Dead Sea. The effects is suppose to balance your skin's moisture, while giving it a radiant and youthful glow. It was a good size sample, and looking forward to using it on a day that I'm not feeling lazy, haha
  • Benaberry's G1 Moisturizing Face Cream - this cream is suppose to give a matifying effect using 100% natural active ingredients that include burdock, jasmine, mandarin, blueberry, white dead-nettle and zinc pidolate
  •  Naked Princess Luscious Lip Gloss in Nude - this came in a really tiny sample, the same size that you would see fragrances. Love the colour and it felt great on the lips, but the sample was just too small :(
  • Mai Couture Highlighter Paper in St. Barts -  If you were to get a full size booklet of these sheets, it would cost you $28 for 50 sheets. For me, that's pretty pricey, but hey, it doesn't hurt to try (let's hope I don't get hooked)!
  • The Laundress Delicate Wash - without reading the back, I thought this was body wash! It's actually laundry detergent for your delicate fabrics. I have to say, it was a little disappointing to find laundry detergent as one of the deluxe beauty samples
All in all, a bit of a disappointment this month... wasn't too impressed with last month's either. What happened to finding at least one full size product in Glymm boxes/bags? :(

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you in the products and being disappointed. I got the same as you. Some people got nail polish instead of the perfume sample, not fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is what I got... I've had it for a year now and it's been getting worse and worse.... although, I was very lucky with mine http://guiltlust.blogspot.ca/2012/08/glymm-bag-august-2012-exciting-new.html

    ReplyDelete