Monday 3 September 2012

Revlon ColorStay in Pale Cashmere


I normally stay within my comfort zone when buying nail polishes - either OPI, Essie or China Glaze. I think that those are some of the most affordable nail polishes that truly deliver quality. However, having said that, I was reading one of my favourite beauty bloggers, Amarixe, and she was raving about Revlon's ColorStay in Pale Cashmere. After seeing the colour on her nails, I was sold.

Pale Cashmere is a very light, creamy, pale pink colour. It took me three coats to get my nails to my desired opacity. The formulation itself is good. I would say that it's easier for me to put Essie on (when it comes to streaking), but the finish is amazing. It almost looks like shellac because of the thickness it provides on my nail and glossiness of the finish.

With a top coat of Essie's Good to Go, I had absolutely no chips. I decided to change it up after a week in a half, and they still looked perfectly manicured :)  I have a feeling this colour will be on a steady rotation for the coming months. I love that it provides my nails a look of sophistication without having to try too hard. 

You can find Revlon ColourStay at any drugstore, and they range in prices depending on where you shop. I think at most places, they're about $8 - which in my opinion is a little pricey, BUT the beauty of drugstores are their weekly sales! Look out for a sale, because I've seen them for as little as $4-5.

Hope you love this colour as much as I do! You won't be able to stop looking at your hands after, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment