Wednesday 14 March 2012

March's Glymm Box


I got my March Glymm Box yesterday! I wish it landed on my doorstep, but it looks like now I have to pick it up at my closest Canada Post office :( It's been a bit of a struggle receiving the packages lately, as my February box somehow ended up in Victoria, BC! Anyhow, to make a long story short, I'll just say that I've received BOTH of my boxes safe and sound :) So for the month of March, I received 2 full size products and 3 deluxe samples.  
My March Glymm Box consisted of:  
  • M. Asam's Perfect Teint (5 ml): A face cream that's suppose to fill in fine lines and even out complexion
  • Nu.Me's Feather Hair Extensions (full size): Three strands of teal and black hair extensions. Super cool, but putting them on is going to be a huge struggle for me. I hope I can find YouTube tutorials!
  • Ocean's Nail Polish (full size, 15 ml): The colour is called Pretty Please. A pretty nude pink - love!
  • Vasanti's BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (12 g): I got this sample in my first box. Although I'm not a fan of repeat items - this isn't so bad because I actually liked it. On a side note, St. Ives' Gentle Apricot Scrub for Sensitive Skin is very comparable, and in my opinion just as good! The price? $5-6 at any drugstore. I bought mine for $3 in the States - crazy!
  • Coupe d'Eclat's Lifting Ampoule (1 ml): The sample itself looks like a toner, and it claims to smooth and firm the skin. Similar to a primer, it's also suppose to improve the wearability of your make-up.
All in all, I'm very happy with my March box :) The full size products alone were worth $37. Not bad for a $10 subscription right?!

2 comments:

  1. Great review! It looks like you got some pretty different products than some of the other ladies who've blogged about the box (which is a complete relief since the other boxes seemed a bit - youthful..)

    Hopefully I'll get my Glymm box soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! :)

      I hope you get your box soon too! Hope I didn't ruin the surprise for you.

      P.S. You're the first person who has ever commented on my blog - so you've completely made my day! Haha. Thank you!

      Delete